1. As a kid, little Amy wanted to be a roller-skating waitress.
2. At age 10, Amy and her best friend formed a rap duo inspired by Salt-n-Pepa. The name? Sweet ‘n Sour. “I was sour, of course,” she told London Observer.
3. Amy got her first tattoo, a small Betty Boop on her back, at age 15. At that point, she told Rolling Stone, “My parents pretty much realized I would do whatever I wanted, and that was it, really.”
4. Just how high is Amy’s trademark beehive? “On a good day, easily six [inches],” she told Entertainment Weekly.
5. Not surprisingly, Amy has strong opinions when it comes to cocktails. Her favorite one is the Rickstasy: three parts vodka, one part Southern Comfort, one part banana liqueur and one part Bailey’s.
6. Winehouse has an estimated £10m fortune, tying her for tenth place in the listing of the wealth of musicians under age thirty.
7. Amy earned about £1m singing at two private parties during Paris Fashion Week as well as another £1m to perform at a Moscow Art Gallery for Russian oligarch Roman Abramovich.
8. Amy Winehouse sang with Mick Jagger as Rollin Stones announced Amy inspired them as a classis soul singer. Unfortunately Amy couldn’t make it to touring with the band.
9. She is the first British artist to win five Grammy Awards, including three of the”Big Four”: Best New Artist, Record of the Year and Song of the Year.
10. Sadly, there are people who are mean. There is a website www.whenwillamywinehousedie.com dedicated to Amy’s death date. It suggests users guess her final breath and be crowned Mr. Or Mrs. Death. Winner will be rewarded with an iPod Touch.